Kandy Girl Terms and Conditions
We recommend you reserve your party/event at least 4 weeks in advance. Please contact The Kandy Girl Team for available dates. A booking is not confirmed until receipt of your deposit.
Every Treatment experience and party package requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve a date/time which can be paid via cash, or credit/debit card. Deposit will be applied towards the final balance which is due a week prior to the event.
Final payment and consent forms are due ONE WEEK prior to the event. No Exceptions.
Note, in some cases (such as booking less than 3 weeks in advance for your party) full payment may be expected at booking. Kandy Girl will inform you during your event enquiry which method will apply.
Party Contract & Waiver Forms:
Kandy girl reserves the right to cancel any parties where the waiver forms and/or the outstanding balance has not been paid a week prior to the party as per agreed in the “Kandy Girl Party Contract.”
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Refunds:
If you must cancel your event for any reason, the following refund policy applies:
- your deposit is non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule, this must be done at least one weeks in advance (or advisably as soon as possible).
- If you need to cancel your party for any reason we cannot refund your deposit, however we will gladly offer an alternative party date within 90 days from the original party date. This may be done once.
- If you choose to cancel your party for whatever reason, a refund will not be issued.
- In the event of inclement weather, severe illness, or other unforeseen emergencies, we reserve the right to cancel any party and offer an alternative party date or a full refund.
To ensure that your party is the best it possibly can be, we require time to plan. If you book a party within 7 days or less of the party date, a £50.00 rush fee will apply!
A Kandy Girl staff member will contact you a week before the event to ensure you have returned the waiver forms and paid any outstanding balance. Our party model operates in multiples of 4 all of our party packages are for 8 children, if you wish to add any additional children it will increase to 12 children and will cost an additional £100. We reserve the right to decline any additional party guests. Please be aware that we only allow 2 adults to be present in the salon during our pamper parties for health and safety reasons (due to limited space).
Arrival Time- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled party time and encourage your guests to arrive at this time. Kandy Girl can not be held responsible for late arrivals and will ensure the party starts promptly at the agreed time. All activities are carefully planned therefore any child that arrives late will not be able to have any missed treatments and instead will commence on the activity taking place at the point of arrival. If the whole party arrives late the time can not be recuperated or re-scheduled due to subsequent bookings.
*Deductions will not be made for absent participants*
Kandy Girl reserves the right to use photographs taken at your event in any and all promotional media. As a host of Kandy Girl, you agree that you will make no monetary or other claim against Kandy Girl for the use of any photographs taken of your child (or children), and your guests.
Food Items/ Allergies:
Kandy Girl assumes no responsibility for allergies relating to food items, clothing, make-up, injuries to party guest, or property that occur before, during, or after the party. Please inform each parent that we will be using skin care products, massage oils and creams, essential oils, salts, and other spa products. It is the responsibility of the guest and/or guest’s parents or guardians to inform us of any specific allergies. If there is a child that must not come in contact with any of our foods, beverages, products, etc., you are responsible for letting us know and making sure that the child does not come in contact with those produces.
Safety and Hygiene:
We do not clip or trim nails or skin. Please inform your invited guest that it is extremely helpful if they come to the party with clean nails and feet and all polish removed. We care about standards of safety and sanitation, everything we use is cleaned/sanitized before any party and during the party.
All guests must sign and complete a service wavier agreement form prior to the event. No service will be rendered without waiver form agreement signed by each parent, NOT by the party host.
Things to remember for the Day of your Event:
Please ensure all party guests are aware that they need to shower before leaving home if they intend on using the hot tub, please do not use any creams or oils before entering the hot tub.
- Parking: Parking spaces are limited directly outside the salon and spaces are subject to availability.
- Damages: We understand accidents happen. However, the party host will be responsible for excessive damage to any equipment, property, or accessories belonging to Kandy Girl. In the event that there is extensive damage, Kandy Girl will submit a bill outlining the damage and the cost of replacement/repair, which must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
- Supervision: It is the responsibility of the party host, guest, and or guests’ parents or guardians to supervise all children and activities relating to the entertainment. We ask that there be adult supervision at all times during the party to attend to the possible needs or unruly conduct from any child. We are here to ensure that your experience is a memorable one. We do request that if the children are not behaving parents step in to control the situation. We strive to keep your party under control and ensure guests are having a spectacular time.
- Spa Robes: Kandy Girl will provide kids sized spa robes for all parties; however we are not responsible if spa robes are too large or too small.