Terms & Conditions
Reservations: We encourage you to reserve your party/event at least 4 weeks in advance. Please contact The Kandy Girl Team for available dates.
Deposits: Every Treatment experience and party package requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve a date/time which can be paid via cash, or credit/debit card. Deposit will be applied towards the final balance which is due a week prior to the event.
Payment: Final payment is due ONE WEEK prior to the event. No Exceptions. Note, in some cases (such as booking less than 3 weeks in advance for your party) full payment may be expected at booking. Kandy Girl will inform you during your event inquiry which method will apply.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Refunds:
If you must cancel your event for any reason, the following refund policy applies:
· Your deposit is non-refundable.
· If you need to reschedule, this must be done one weeks in advance.
· If you need to cancel your party for any reason we cannot refund your deposit, however we will gladly offer an alternative party date within 90 days from the original party date. This may be done once.
· If you choose to cancel your party for whatever reason, a refund will not be issued.
· In the event of inclement weather, severe illness, or other unforeseen emergencies, we reserve the right to cancel any party and offer an alternative party date or a full refund.
Rush Fee: To ensure that your party is the best it possibly can be, we require time to plan. If you book a party within 5 days or less of the party date, a £40.00 rush fee will apply! Final Headcount and Guest Attendance: Your Spoil Me Rotten Party Hostess will contact you 3-4 days prior to the event to confirm the final headcount. We reserve the right to decline any additional girls. You will be responsible for all guests over the confirmed head count, this means you will be charged an additional guest fee of £20 for extra girls that may arrive at the party that were not included in the final head count. A maximum of 10 children per party. Please advise all guests that the party will begin promptly at the scheduled time. All activities are carefully planned and any child that arrives late may join the activity which is currently taking place. *No price deductions for no shows.*
Photography: Kandy Girl reserves the right to use photographs taken at your event in any and all promotional media. As a host of Kandy Girl, you agree that you will make no monetary or other claim against Kandy Girl for the use of any photographs taken of your child (or children), and your guests.
Food Items/ Allergies: Kandy Girl assumes no responsibility for allergies relating to food items, clothing, make-up, injuries to party guest, or property that occur before, during, or after the party. Please inform each parent that we will be using skin care products, massage oils and creams, essential oils, salts, and other spa products. It is the responsibility of the guest and/or guest’s parents or guardians to inform us of any specific allergies. If there is a child that must not come in contact with any of our foods, beverages, products, etc., you are responsible for letting us know and making sure that the child does not come in contact with those items.
Safety and Hygiene: We do not clip or trim nails or skin. Please inform your invited guest that it is extremely helpful if they come to the party with clean nails and feet and all polish removed. We care about standards of safety and sanitation, everything we use is cleaned/sanitized before any party and during the party.
Waiver Form: All guest must sign and complete a service wavier agreement form prior to the event. No service will be rendered without waiver form agreement signed by each parent, NOT by the party host.
Things to Remember for the Day of your Event:
· Arrival Time: Our party hostess will arrive approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to each party for setup. Please encourage your guest to arrive on time, we are not responsible for late guest. Please ensure all party guests are aware that they need to shower before leaving home if they intend on using the hot tub, please do not use any creams or oils before entering the hot tub.
· Parking: Parking spaces are limited directly outside the salon and spaces are subject to availability. Additional parking spaces may be available on Hawthorn Road (Halifax Car Park).
· Damages: We understand accidents happen. However, the party host will be responsible for excessive damage to any equipment, property, or accessories belonging to Kandy Girl. In the event that there is extensive damage, Kandy Girl will submit a bill outlining the damage and the cost of replacement/repair, which must be paid within 30 days of receipt.
· Supervision: It is the responsibility of the party host, guest, and or guests’ parents or guardians to supervise all children and activities relating to the entertainment. We ask that there be adult supervision at all times during the party to attend to the possible needs or any mis-behaviour of any child. We are here to ensure that your experience is a memorable one. We do request that if the children are not behaving parents step in to control the situation. We strive to keep your party under control and ensure guests are having a spa-ctacular time.
· Spa Robes: Kandy Girl will provide kids sized spa robes for all parties, however we are not responsible if spa robes are too large or too small.
394 Kingstanding Rd, Birmingham B44 8LD
Tues-Fri 4pm-6pm/Saturday 10am-6pm (11-5 Tues-Fri During School Holidays)