Kandy Girl Ltd
March 17th 2020
In light of the news of the Coronavirus we as a business have been monitoring the situation very carefully and are able to confirm the following:
• Kandy Girl Kids Spa will operate as ‘normal’ unless advised otherwise
• All current appointments will be adhered to
• All pamper parties booked will go ahead as normal
• Kandy Girl will continue to take bookings
• Kandy Girl will make every effort to keep customers safe
Although the news of COVID-19 has caused legitimate concern, we as a business have decided to continue trading with business as normal. Whilst we acknowledge the PM’s statement, there was no direct directive for any organisation to close. With that said, we have however taken the necessary precautions to keep all our customers safe. In line with our current business needs and the needs of our customers we have chosen the best stance for all concerned.
Please be reassured Kandy Girl will do the following:
• Deep clean the salon after every appointment/party.
• Every member of staff will wash their hands every hour
• All customers will be encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival to the salon
• Staff will wear gloves were possible
• Only allow one appointment at a time during this time
• Staff will not treat any customer who are exhibiting any of the symptoms
If any customers have any upcoming appointments, they will be entitled to the following:
• Reschedule to another date with 6 months (to be reviewed)
• Cancel or reschedule if the child/parent or anyone in the immediate family has been diagnosed with COVID-19
• Given a voucher that can be used within 6 months (to be reviewed)
All the Kandy Girl team just want to thank all our customers for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Director – Kandy Girl
(To be reviewed)